Back to promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with
any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim
instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating
all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Innocent Drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5BU (Please do
not send claims to this address).
- Promotional Period: The promotion starts at 00:01 15.11.16 and ends at 23:59
- Eligibility: Open to UK & ROI residents aged 18 years or over except
employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone
professionally connected with this promotion.
- To Redeem the Offer: Internet access required. Purchase a promotional bottle
of Innocent Juice (900ml, 1.35, or 1.5L) and visit www.innocentsecretsanta.com
to enter the unique code provided inside the promotional sticker (“Unique
Code”) to find out what gift you have won. To claim your gift, complete the
online claim form in full with your correct personal details.
- Redemptions received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected unless
requested as part of a verification process.
- Each Unique Code can only be entered once for the duration of the promotion.
- No redemptions from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically
generated by computer will be accepted. No claimant can use their computer
to enable multiple redemptions.
- Gifts available: 250,000 tea towels, 250,000 pairs of socks, 135,000 mugs,
750,000 £1/€1 money off next puchase coupons and 1,115,000 jokes. The money
off next purchase coupons are printed on packs and are redeemable in all major
Grocery Stores and leading independents only. At the Promoter’s discretion
another Gift of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable
circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended Gift.
- No cash alternative in whole or in part.
- Redemption Period and Notification: Subject to stock levels, successful claimants
will receive their Gift within 28 working days of receipt and claim verification
by the Promoter. Claimants will be notified by email within 14 working days
if their claim is ineligible or if any further information is required. In
the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the claimant via the email
address supplied within 21 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the
right to withdraw their entitlement to a Reward, with no liability. Claimants
should keep their original itemised receipt and promotional bottle sticker
until gift is received, as they may be required for verification purposes.
Photocopies not accepted.
- The Promoter will make a reasonable estimate of demand for the management
of Gift stock levels and if this is exceeded, the Promoter will fulfill Gifts
at the earliest possible date to meet requirements. In the unforeseen event
of Gift stock levels running out the Promoter will order further stock, to
cover requirements up to the maximum required. The Promoter reserves the right
to extend delivery to 8 weeks in this specific instance.
- Any Gift returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate delivery details
will be considered unwanted and the Gift will be lost.
- Customers should visit www.innocentsecretsanta.com for any queries or questions
regarding the promotion.
- All Internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred
due to entering or in correspondence with the promotion are sole responsibility
of the participant.
- Gifts cannot be transferred or sold/auctioned by any means including on auction
sites or otherwise. This is a breach of the rules and any participant will
be disqualified and their Gift will be rescinded immediately.
- Data Protection: Information regarding personal data, which is provided by
you when you submit your entry, will be processed in a database for the purpose
of managing this promotion only. Such information will not be used for any
other purpose than as stated in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or as separately
accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to opt in to receive communications
from Innocent Drinks or a third party then your personal data may be used
by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
- General: Proof of making a redemption is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
Responsibility is not accepted for entries/claims lost, damaged or delayed
as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter,
or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects
or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of
Gifts, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves
the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions,
at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants
in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries, if necessary via an
independent third party, including but not limited to asking for address and
identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) or the original
itemised receipt, promotional bottle sticker and code and to refuse to award
a Gift or withdraw entitlement to a Gift and/or refuse further participation
in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable
grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or
any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise
where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion
or has participated by using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final
arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will
be entered into in relation to this clause.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury
caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability
for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion, receipt or misuse of the
Gift, or claims invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the
Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- The promotion, and these terms and conditions are governed by English law
and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Back to promotion